The 'T 2' course aims to complete the training started with the 'T 1' expanding the theoretical and practical knowledge and experience, to dive at a maximum depth of 60 meters, using Tri-mix and multiple decompression mixtures. The program extends the limit of the 'T 1' certification with an increase in the levels required for the exercises and diving procedures.
- be certified 'T 1' or equivalent
- medical certificate not older than one year; recommended PFO examination (Patent foramen ovale); non smoker
- minimum age: 20 years old
- documented experience of at least 75 dives, 20 with decompression
Before the course start, the instructor could ask to do a open circuit dive to evaluate the level of training of the candidate.
Program and duration of the course with 3 students
|minimum days: 6
|theory: minimum 12 hours
|Theory sessions: 6 - ratio instr/student: 1/4
|Final assessment: quizzes with multiple choice
|Maximum percentage of allowed wrong answer: 20%
Exceeding the maximum allowable percentage leads to the repetition of the quiz not before than 2 days
Confined water sessions: minimum 2 - ratio instr/student: 1/4
Open water dives: minimum 4 with a cumulated run time of minimum 280 minutes - ratio instr/student: 1/2
The maximum time for completion of the course: 6 months that if exceeded, the course must be repeated entirely
- Max depth: 60 meters with mandatory tanks with adequate mixtures and volumes (liters of the mix)
- Max pO2, Allowed for bottom mix: 1,2 ata
- Max pO2, in decompression: 1,6 ata
- Allowed bottom mixes: Tri-Mix - Max fHe 0,55 - 0,15≤ fO2≤ 0,18
- Allowed decompression mixes: EANx - Max fO2 0,50 , Oxygen
- For all the mixes fO2 range: +/-0,01
1200€ for training (manual + theory in classroom/web on-line, quiz, cw sessions and dives)
NOT included: mix, , instructor 'room and board' for other locations, boats if needed and extra days for training or delays due to adverse weather conditions.
Extra training day cost: 200€/day
In case of 2 or more students and x-over, please contact the instructor for a quotation.