Instructors & Divemaster courses
The STDA instructional courses offers the following programs:
- Recreational Instructor (+SEEC)
- Technical Instructor - Decompression (+SEEC)
- Rebreather Instructor (+SEEC)
- x-over program: for CCR the candidate attends the 'Intro to Reb -Adv' to learn all specific skills and 'tricks' about the rebreather choosen (X-CCR or Hammerhead); for OC the diver attends the 'Intro to Tech - Fundamentals' program.
The aim of the course is to develop at the highest level ability in diver training, giving a good chance to build up a successful carrier as 'top quality' scuba instructor.
Normally, for an Instructor Course, a student is needed to create the best situation possible.
With the successful completion of the course, the instructor will receive:
- a password to login to the website
- the knowledge regarding how to manage his instructor account on STDA website: i.e. how to advertise the courses
- the instructor kit